Monday, August 12, 2013

Yee-Haw! Blogger Buddy Sends Farm Goodies

I love gifts. Now wait a minute...you know I mean I love GIVING gifts. So I signed up for the blogger exchange hosted by Adventures of Ms. Smith and Covered in Glitter and Glue.


My blogger buddy was Desiree Cotten at Kinders on the Block. I mentioned that I had a farm theme this year. Yee-haw my package was a fun to open as a barn on a hot summer day! The surprises just kept coming.

First, I found farm stickers galore. I'm going to use the fun rooster on my reading table as my "Do not disturb" signal. Desiree suggested that the cow and duck key chains would be great to signal center changes. I tried it today...those kids really got "moo-ving!" (To hear the keychains, see the video on my instagram page.) 
Desiree also suggested that these scented items really do the trick when students need a little motivation. There were lots of other goodies, but here's the best part. She made a farm-themed product just for me...AND she printed the pages...AND they were already laminated. You can see her product on TPT by clicking the picture.

Thanks, new friend, for all my fantastic farm freebies!






0 comments:

Post a Comment