Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Six Books about Summer


Twenty-three. 23. Two tens, three ones. TWENTY-THREE school days left until we are out for summer. Sure I've enjoyed my kinders, but I'm ready to pass them up to the lovely ladies in first grade. They're ready. So for the next few weeks, we are going to enjoy some fun activities and we're going to start thinking about summer!

I thought I'd begin my summer-is-coming celebration by recommending some books you might want to read to your kiddos. I've linked them all to Amazon so you can take a quick look. 
  









If you'd like writing prompts to go with these books, check out this collection. You'll find 17 super simple prompts. Even if you don't have these titles, many of the books will work with summer-themed books you have on hand. Keep your kids reading and writing for only $2.50. Click to grab it on TPT. 


Here's a peek inside:


I'd love for you to drop me a note when you use these with your kids.
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment