Thursday, March 28, 2013

Common Core Video from Teaching Channel

Teacher nerd alert...Yes, I'm on spring break. What am I watching with my morning coffee? Teaching Channel. Before you say, "Girl, get a life," check it out. I was excited to see the emphasis on problem solving in the early-childhood math classroom. Watch the video if you have time. Then check out my "Think, Show, SOLVE!" series. I hope it helps you feel more comfortable using problem solving with your kinders. Also, be sure to share your thoughts about the clip.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jayme:
    It's Spring Break and I am stalking blogs, looking for information about Common Core. Guess I'll be joining you (happily) in the nerd bunch!
    Thanks for the video link...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete