Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Free-For-All starts Friday!

I hope you got to participate in the January Facebook Free-for-all. If you did, you already know how much fun it is to click and grab those freebies. Here's just a little sneaky peeky at some of the great blogs that are giving away goodies. To get a better look at the choices, click the image to head over to The Primary Gal's Facebook page. 

In the hop, I'm offering a sample set of writing prompts from my Super Smart Writing series. 

Here's how I used the pages in my classroom. First, we did a survey to find out everyone's favorite season. In time, I'll work with each group to write about their choice season. Due to the ice/snow days, I've only had time to pull the winter group. Here's one smart kinder's work. (He really did draw pictures…with his white crayon. Cute.) Each group will decorate their trees to match the season they write about.


 Remember, you can hop from February 21st through February 24th! Start here!

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment