Saturday, May 24, 2014

Secretly Admired by Stories and Songs in Second

I had a nice surprise when I did my blog stalking...er, hopping this morning. I have been secretly admired!

My friend Jennifer at Stories and Songs in Second chose to admire lil' ole me in the latest "Blogs We Admire" hop hosted by The Primary Gal.

Please read her post, because it's more than just teacher helping teacher "marketing." One of the coolest things about blogging is the friendships you make with teachers all over the country and world. We really do try to cheer each other on. We all know (especially this time of year!) how tiring teaching can be sometimes. With blogging networks you get new perspectives and virtual pats on the back. 

Have YOU thought about starting a blog? There's room for you in the big world wide web of teaching blogs. Maybe this summer is just the time to get started??!!

P.S. There are 18 blogs in the "Blogs we Admire" hop. Be sure to check them all out! Links on Jennifer's blog.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. I have a big lump in my throat after reading your kind words! Thanks for your continued encouragement. We as teachers need to remember to cheer each other on more often!
    I am humbled, honored, and privileged to be recognized as your blogger buddy!
    Gratefully,
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete