Monday, September 7, 2015

Prayer Requests

Dear Friends,
On August 6th, my husband of 24 years was diagnosed with leukemia. After his first round of chemo and excellent care at Northside Hospital in Atlanta, he is doing remarkably well. He is home and we are waiting for the plans for his future treatments. We are surrounded by church, school and work family who are supporting and encouraging us through this unexpected time in our lives. Thanks be to God for this love.

I will not be blogging for a while. I request your prayers and good thoughts. Please pray for my husband's continued recovery. Pray for my son as he begins his first year of high school. Pray for me as I begin the school year in a new grade. We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength.

Follow on Bloglovin
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

20 comments:

  1. Wishing you all strength and sending prayers for healing. I'll must your posts but am glad you are taking the time to be with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you positive thoughts, prayers, and well-being for you and your family! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers your way!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sending you my heartfelt good wishes for you and your family. Be well and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jayne, I'm so sorry! My prayers are with you! You indeed can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!
    Hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continuing to send you guys daily prayers and good thoughts. Stay strong, my friend. <3 Palma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you! My heart grieves for you, but I know that God will see you through. He is the source of all our comfort and joy even when things around us are falling apart and not making sense.
    love,
    a sister who has seen His faithfulness just like you will

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stay strong and trust in the Lord. For with God all things are possible. He's the healer and restorer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog. Your family is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope he is doing alright. I just started following and read this My heart goes out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was another joy to see your post. It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Great stuff as usual...
    solo ski holiday

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is a lot of info on this blog: very helpful
    Swan House

    ReplyDelete