Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord


Here's the recipe for my Sunday...Begin with a healthy portion of Highland Hills Baptist worship. The sermon was titled, "Get a Life...It's too short!" I was thankful for the reminder that it is important to do meaningful, purposeful work. Also that my worth is not based on how many facebook, blog, or instagram likes I can get it one day! Can I get an "Amen" on that? We love our blogging, but we gotta keep it in perspective.

Continuing with the recipe...Add in a pinch of puppy love. This adorable foster baby is still available for adoption with Paws and Adopt.


Simmer on what is facing me tomorrow:

Where to begin? Two weeks left of vacation...





2 comments:

  1. My garage looks like your classroom (the stuff! Your classroom is quite beautiful!) The school where I was teaching closed and I have unloaded many carloads of stuff into our home. I've found a fantastic new job; my first day is Aug. 5. I have yet to see my classroom!

    My Sunday began like yours :-). The puppy is adorable!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrissy,
      Packing up a classroom is like packing up a small house! So glad you have a new job. I hope it is a wonderful place to sing! I'll be watching to see if you post pictures.
      Smiles, Jayne

      Delete