Saturday, July 20, 2013

Super School Shopping Saturday! Linky


Who doesn't like to go shopping with the girlfriends?! This fun linky party gives you a sneaky peeky into everyone else's shopping cart. Here's how it works: Snap some pictures of your back to school finds. Blog about your school supplies. Put the image above on your post and link it back to this blog. Then come back and add your blog to our linky party. 
Wait...there's more! You can link up today and for the next two Saturdays. At that time, the store will close. We'll draw names to select one shopper as the winner! If you win, you'll get to pick an item from each of stores as our thank you for joining.
Hosts are....yours truly: Smart Charts. And...
 Pinkadots Elementary
Now here's my Super Saturday share...
I've been working on a series of writing prompts to use with my class this year and it has a superhero theme. If you want to see it in my TPT store, click here:
So when I was at Target the other day, I was super excited to find stickers for my kids writing notebooks:

Wham! Pow! Speech bubbles for a writing bulletin board:

Cupcake toppers for a publishing party:

What's in your cart?








2 comments:

  1. Love all your superhero finds!!! I wanted to do a superhero theme, but it's like the complete opposite of what I have right now so it would probably cost me a small fortune. Love those cupcake toopers! :)

    ♡ Lori

    ♥ Owl in a Vowel Tree Blog ♥

    ✎ Owl in a Vowel Tree TPT ✎

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing what you bought!!! I am so glad we are doing this linky!!! Can't wait to see what you get next week!!!!

    Cindy
    mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete