Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bloggers Help Bloggers

One of the best things about having a blog is "meeting" other teachers from all of the world. Recently one of my blogger friends shared that her son had been in a serious car accident. Having spent time in the hospital with one of my own children, I know the toll that the traveling, fast food, and worry can have on your spirit and your finances. 

I've been using Kelly's ActivBoard products for two years. Every kindergarten and first grade teacher in my school loves the calendars. I'm giving Kelly a shout out because I know a few extra sales right now would help out. Please visit her store here:

You can read about her family on her blog:




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout out Jayne! Logan was finally discharged from the hospital after 4 weeks and we have been home for 1 week. Although it has been a slow process, he is continuing to heal and recover & can now walk a few steps with a walker! God has not ceased to amaze me at the kindness of others through this horrible experience & I am ashamed of myself for not helping others more when they have gone through similar experiences. This experience has truly changed our lives for the better & given me a new perspective on being the hands & feet of Christ to others.

    ReplyDelete