Friday, October 18, 2013

Five for Friday: Lego Government Buildings

ONE: I am admitting this to all my blogging friends because it is very "scary" to me...ALL week long I have been thinking that Halloween was on Thursday of next week. Seriously spooky! It's ok..now I have extra time to get this new high-frequency word book ready for my kinders.

TWO: My kids worked on these fall trees this week. The sheet isn't anything fancy, but you can get it by clicking on the picture. Hope that saves you some time. If you don't have foam leaves, your kids could paint fingerprints or glue on paper leaves. (You'll have to change leaves to leaf when there is only one of a color.)
THREE:  I found these stamps for $1 at Michaels. My kids explored making patterns. Easy and quick center.

FOUR: Bosses day.. I had to send this to my beloved principals. It's good to keep a sense of humor, right?
Actually, a friend of mine (who also teaches Kindergarten) has suggested this for our daily stresses. Anyone out there have an opinion? Feel free to comment. Click on the link if you are curious.

FIVE: Here's the conversation that went on about this lego creation...
Me: What did you build today?
Kinder: It's a government building. You know, like on the news about the shutdown.
Ha! Guess it effected everybody, huh?!

Be sure to check out all Five For Friday posts. 


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Cute activities. Love what you sent to your boss!! Very true! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those fall stamps!!! What a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya, and that ghost book!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your positional/high frequency books. I think it might be fun to put the ghost on a popsicle stick! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute book and love the fall leaf activity/worksheet! I think I will try that this week! Thanks for the worksheet! Hailey from Autism Tank

    ReplyDelete